Thursday, September 6, 2012

Summer Forget-me-not...House Building

When Mike tells people that he built a house this summer his friends think it's cool. When I tell people that I worked construction this summer they stare at me in disbelief. But build a house we did, whether you think that's cool or you're wondering how in the world.... ;) (I will admit that I wasn't always the most valuable worker on the site...:/)

This is actually the second summer my family has done this together. It was my first summer doing it with the rest of them. And who knew such hard work could be so much fun!?!

It was a blessing having work lined up before Mike and I even arrived back in Canada. And it was such a blessing to get to spend the summer working alongside my husband and my family.




No comments:

Post a Comment