Friday, August 31, 2012

Filling the Gap...

Well, we did do something(s) besides that one rednek picnic this summer...but you wouldn't know that from here now, would ya? Yes, this blog got the rare thought and pretty much no attention over the last few months. That was partly because of busyness, partly because I was hanging out with my blog fan club (aka. my family) pretty much most of the time, and partly because I just didn't get on top of it. But now that I do have more time I'm finding that the organizational, detail-oriented part of me is slightly annoyed :/. I'm annoyed that this blog has a gap! It's a big gap where it looks like nothing exciting in life happened. Except that's not true. I'm so annoyed that I can't seemed to just move on from here when I think about it...so I'm going to backtrack...mostly for myself and for the fan club members who like to see pictures of themselves and the adventures we shared this summer (and because I do view this as a kind of online "memory book" for us). This may take a while...but at least there won't be any more gap (well, kinda no gap, anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment